The $50M Ecommerce Email Marketer
Welcome! I’m Chase Dimond, and I love email marketing.
Don’t you find that people can be a little stingy with information that can make you money?
My philosophy is: There’s more than enough to go around. In my three years of growing a 7-figure email marketing agency, I feel I’ve learned all of the best kept secrets.
Stop Leaving Money On The Table
If you’re a brand owner, you will be one of the few people who will have systems in place to retain customers that you spent your hard-earned money to acquire.
The reason I gave away so much in this course is because I think it can help a lot of people. I know people that have gone from working at an average day job, to charging $5,000 a month for a retainer (or multiple retainers).
I know people that had serious problems retaining customers, and their business really only existed on Facebook. Once they began to generate email leads, their revenue skyrocketed.
What do you cover in this course?
There are 49 video lessons in total. Throughout the course we cover the following:
- Klaviyo Account Setup
- Email Collection via Signup Forms (3 Different Types)
- Core Email Flows (11 Different Flows)
- Core Email Campaigns (12 Different Campaigns)
- List Segmentation (Year Round + BFCM Specific)
- Best Practices + Helpful Tips (such as A/B Testing)
Section 1: Klaviyo Account Setup
– Setup your Klaviyo Account & Integration
– Difference Between Campaigns and Flows
– Flow Naming ConventionSection 2: Email Collection
– How to enable forms on your website + form examples
– How to build a basic email collection form
– How build a high converting email collection form + A/B Testing
Section 3: Core Flows
– 11 Flows in Total
– Welcome Series for Non Buyers + 5 Other Pre Purchase Flows
– Customer Thank You + 4 Other Post Purchase Flows
Section 4: Core Campaigns
– Campaign 1: Best Sellers
– Campaign 2: Free Product w/Purchase
– Campaign 3: Referral
– Plus 9 others
Section 5: Segmentation
– How to segment your list in Quarters 1 – Quarters 3
– How to segment your list during Quarter 4 for Black Friday, Cyber Monday
Section 6: Best Practices + Helpful Tips
– A/B Testing for Campaigns & Flows
– Flow Timing Delay Tests
– How to enrich your customer data
– And more!
Chase Dimond – Email Marketing Course Contains: Videos, PDF’s