Chris M. Walker – Superstar SEO Academy wso downloads
SEO Academy Covers 4 Focus Areas
- SEO and Digital Marketing Agency Owners
- Affiliate Marketers
- Small Business Owners
- eCommerce Store Owners
Each focus are gives you everything you need to succeed.
Agency owners will get everything they need to start, grow, and scale their SEO agency including:
- How to start your business from scratch and be prepared to manage and grow it effectively
- Free Client Getting Methods (Social Media, Email, Cold Calling, Cold Emailing and more)
- In person marketing and networking
- Paid Client Getting Methods (PPC Advertising etc…)
- A – Z SEO training to rank your own business and Local, State, and National clients.
- How to rank any site in Google maps
- How to turn your agency into a client getting engine
Affiliate marketers will find everything they need to start ranking affiliate sites and making passive income including
- Finding winning niches
- Determining the best affiliate offers
- In depth keyword research techniques not taught anywhere else
- Determining the best type of affiliate site for your goal (authority, sniper, eCom store)
- How to write high converting sales copy so that your site can turn traffic into sales
- How to structure your website for proper user experience in order to make it convert traffic into sales
- How to structure your site for maximum ranking potential
- Setting up an Amazon affiliate store
Small Business Owners
Sometimes business owners want to handle their own SEO and marketing. We have had numerous students like this have tremendous success by providing them the right information on how to:
- Structure their website
- Write the right kind of content
- Create their business’s brand
- Implement On-Site SEO for long term ranking
- Simplified off site SEO
- A list of places to get the tasks done that they don’t have time for
- Rank in Google Maps
eCommerce Store Owners
Most people rely on paid traffic to get sales on their eCommerce store. In this section people doing eCommerce will learn how to drive search engine traffic to their store including:
- Picking the right platform to run your store
- Choosing the right theme and customizing to their personality, brand, and products
- Setting up your categories for optimal search engine visibility
- Choosing the right products and how and when to add them
- The importance of a blog
- Choosing the right apps
- Doing linking and off site SEO
- What to do after the site has built.
You can focus on one path, multiple paths, or all of them!
Size: 7.92 GB
This content is locked For Members Only
Mirror Download Link
If some downloads are not working, please ask for a mirror link from me via chat or email.
If this course helps you, please purchase it from original author, that would be nice from you.