P.S.P. French – Freelance Copywriting Master Key
Let me describe the problem in a very simple way.
You don’t need another copywriting course because deep down you know that you only improve with real writing experience. Now you just want to turn your growing skill into a real-world business and get paid handsomely and consistently.
I know this from experience.
You can type “how to get clients” into Google…
But what comes back is only half the truth.
And the guru courses you buy appear to have all the parts, but when you look inside there are no assembly instructions.
I know this because I’ve bought them myself.
I’m a real guy and Master Key is a take-you-by-the-hand, step-by-step system, not regurgitated generic advice.
Offer creation? I’ve built a formula for that.
Phone sales? You’ll be closing in no time, trust me.
I’ll be honest – It took me a while to work all this stuff out. That’s because most people never attempt to really understand anything IN DEPTH.
The good news is I’ve worked out exactly the things you need to do – and most importantly – the order in which you need to do them.
Doing things in a proven order makes it easier to get started and follow through on what you need to do.
So don’t take as long as I did to work this stuff out.
If you’re someone who knows you can write decent copy but just wants a step-by-step guide to the “how to freelance” bit, this is for you.
Two weeks from today?
You can be nothing more than 14 days older…
Or you can be on your way to a stable and lucrative freelance copywriting career.
- The 3 things you need to build a bulletproof copywriting offer
- How I hit a 63% “close rate” on sales calls (almost unheard of)
- The real secret to making clients never want to let you go
- How to avoid a little mistake that cost me a huge amount of time
- Advice to copywriters who don’t know how to handle cash flow
- Are you ever tongue-tied on a sales call? Turn to page 28
- 6 questions I love to ask potential clients
- How a new discovery catapulted me over my competitors
- Claim a free tool that transforms your ability to juggle projects
- Make your business bank account look better in 2 hours
- How to get paid $2,500/month for something you already do
- Find the profits that lie hidden in your copywriting business
- Advice to those who want to get paid to write, but can’t get started
- How you can build and nurture your business relationships
- Crafting the ultimate copywriter resume with 2 KEY ingredients
- A wickedly effective 5-step research process
- How to write proposals (hint: don’t call them proposals)
- The software I use every day to keep my business humming
- Terms of Agreement Template: make a powerful first impression with clients
What’s not inside
There’s nothing in Master Key about crafting a sales page. There are no frameworks or templates for how to write copy. This guide is about getting paid in the real world.